December is LITERALLY my favourite month of the year. You can keep your August holidays, your February Valentines (although I do like the really short month) and even my birthday April. December is where it is at.
There are only 20 odd days to go, depending on when you read this, until the big guy comes down the chimney (or through the magic door if you don’t have a chimney) so, inspired by a few other posts I’ve seen, I thought I’d do a bucket list for the month of sparkles and sequins. A list of all the things I want to do this month….
- Drive to London to see the lights. We always used to do this when I was a kid, and it’s something I’ve carried on now I am an even bigger kid.
- Make some homemade mince pies.
- Eat said homemade mince pies.
- Go to church on Christmas Eve.
- Visit the Hever Castle Twilight night.
- Drink mulled wine while watching a film and wrapping presents.
- Smoked salmon and bucks fizz on Christmas morning. Got to be done.
- Find the perfect pjs and books for the traditional xmas eve box.
- Find a Santa’s Grotto that captures the magic just right.
- Visit Bath and the Christmas Market to beat all Christmas Markets.
- Burn my Christmas Eve Yankee Candle – I can’t decide when to start!
- Crack open a bottle of bubbly!
- Blast out the old fashioned tunes while writing my cards.
- Xmas Nails. Enough said.
What’s on your bucket list?