It had to happen!

Well, surprise surprise Little Man now has chicken pox. Poor little thing is covered, his face has been hit the most, although he is still gorgeous!

He’s really been struggling to sleep, and so have I come to think of it! It seems calpol and piriton don’t help much, and the only thing that makes him feel better is throwing himself around in the cot in the vain hope of stopping the itch, or being walked around the living room with the extractor fan running.

We shared a bed last night and poor hubby slept on the floor, so we did manage a few more hours than the previous night, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed he will have a better night tonight.

Excuse the short and boring blog update today! I promise to be much more entertaining next time, Little miss and I are making Christmas decorations over the weekend, visiting Santa (first time for little man, and they’re both spotty! I’m sure Santa will understand!?) and maybe even attempting some sort of xmasy cakes!

Let the festivities begin!!!

x

Share:

6 Comments

1. George's Mum
    December 9, 2009 / 11:30 pm

CALAMINE LOTION! buy as much as you can afford and put it in the bath and make him roll around. Also, chamomile tea cooled down is a good calming effect on little people. Good Luck x x

2. George's Mum
    December 9, 2009 / 11:30 pm

3. Ang ( A Mum's Survival Guide)
    December 10, 2009 / 11:44 am

yes I'll second the calamine lotion. It's so cheap and really does seem to help. Little Miss A had them when she was 1, bless her

4. Ang ( A Mum's Survival Guide)
    December 10, 2009 / 11:44 am

5. Online Mum
    December 10, 2009 / 11:09 pm

I'll third the calomine lotion. Big hugs to Little Man – wishing him a speedy recovery, and you some much needed sleep x

6. Online Mum